Friday: August 17 (Alaska Trip Day #8)

Let me introduce just a few of the people I was privileged to spend 8 days with:





Tony; the project manager who isn't afraid to get off the four-wheeler and get his hands dirty.



DK, my former colleague from Summit Adventure, who now works for SP and his son Josh.










Aaron, with one of the many females that were magnetically attracted to him.


David, from my home church in Jacksonville.


Another David, this one from New York.

Helen; one-half of the wonderful kitchen crew.

Jay was the other half. Did I mention I gained EIGHT pounds while I was there?



Roy and Art came from Minnesota. Art (below) posing with his prize halibut.


Yours truly, on the shores of the Bering Sea.



















1 comment:

Denise said...

Thank you for serving.
Thank you for sharing too.
I wasn't even aware of this place. I wish I could scoop them all up and resque them. I pray God does that, shows himself,that he is mighty God, savior, hope, provider, truth and friend.
btw- shut up! is that little josh kelly with facial hair and looking all like a man-YIKES!